In the Base Game, Splitz™ appear on any reel, at any time. As mystery stacks take over and reveal anything from 3-9 symbols of the same kind. Which symbol will appear? And how many of them? Only time will tell if the Splitz™ function is in their favour.
When two scatters land they turn wild and trigger a respin, while the scatter reels remain fixed. One more scatter unlocks the Free Spins mode, while more scatters unearth more free spins and levels. But not so fast! Before entering into the unlocked realm of Free Spins, players must choose between Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Diamond rounds where each one is more valuable than the last. More Splitz means more win potential – The choice is in their hands.
The jungle is roaring and Temple Stacks: Splitz™ is waiting to be discovered. Your players are about to go on the expedition of their wildest dreams!
Watch out for the next Splitz™ game, coming your way on April 23rd.
SPLITZ MYSTERY STACKS
Mystery Stacks can appear on any reel in the base game and in Free Spins. The Stacks can land to fill a reel or partially cover 1-2 reel positions. Mystery Stacks split into 3-9 identical symbols in the base game and 3-12 symbols in Free Spins, effectively increasing the amount of ways in this game up to 248 832 ways. All Mystery Stacks on the reels turn into the same symbol. Mystery Stacks never reveal hybrid or Free Spin symbols. When multiple Stacks are on the reels and a win is guaranteed, 3 potential wins are displayed at the top of the reels.
When 2 Free Spin symbols land on the reels, they turn into hybrid Free Spin/Wild symbols and award 1 respin. During the respin all reels with a Hybrid symbol are locked in their position while the other reels spin. During the respin players can land more Free Spin symbols to complete the Free Spin trigger.
Landing 3 Free Spin symbols triggers Free Spins + 20 coins. Landing 4 Free Spin symbols triggers Free Spins + 200 coins. Landing 5 Free Spin symbols triggers Free Spins + 2000 coins. There are 4 different Free Spin modes. For the first 4 times the player enters Free Spins, a new Free Spin mode is unlocked. Each Free Spin mode has different attributes listed below.
Welcome to Temple Stacks: Splitz Video Slot with the signature Splitz Mystery Stacks feature, 4 Free Spin levels and up to 248 832 ways to win!
ABOUT THE GAME
Temple Stacks: Splitz is a 5×3 Video Slot with 243 base Ways; there are no paylines, but any combination of 3 or more identical symbols on subsequent reels from the left will award a win. This slot features 5 high pay symbols and 5 low pay symbols. There is a Free Spin symbol and a hybrid symbol that can act like a wild or a Free Spin symbol.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH 243 WAYS
- To calculate the total Ways coin win, add all the symbol wins together.
- To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of consecutive reels that contain the symbol, starting from the leftmost reel or rightmost reel.
- If the number of consecutive reels containing the symbol is 3 or greater counting from the left or rightmost reel, find the corresponding win amount in the dynamic pay table.
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example: if the first reel contains 2 symbols, the second reel has 3 symbols and the third reel has 2 symbols, the total multiplier is counted as follows: 2*3*2=12 (total multiplier).
- The above doesn’t include Free Spin symbols which do not need to be on consecutive reels to award a prize.
- All Way wins are summed together after the spin.
- Calculate the total win in the home currency by multiplying the total coin win with the coin value.
- There is a single spin win Cap of 25 000 times bet in this game
- Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin
A) Ways – Displays the number of ways to win. The number of ways can change depending on how many Splitz there are.
B) Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount (20) by the coin value.
C) Bet – The bet is always 20 coins per spin. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
D) Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
E) Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
F) Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
G) Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
H) Balance – Displays the player’s account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.