Get ready to rock with our rebellious new slot Rainbow Ryan! Our pint-sized superstar jams perfectly in tune with the reels and bestows you the luck of the Irish with the game’s main feature – synced reels. Ryan shreds some riffs any time in base game to make up to 6 reels synced. Even sweeter tunes wait for you in Free Spins, where you will have at least 2 synced reels every spin, with the chance to get more reels synced with every consecutive spin. So join us for this power-chord-heavy raid across the rainbow.
Rainbow ReelsFree Spin Mode
In the Base game Rainbow Ryan can randomly have 2 to 6 reels synchronised. When this occurs, these reels land with the exact same symbols, increasing the chance of landing a combination.
Three or more scattered Free Spin symbols activate the Free Spin Mode. This mode is played with the same bet and lines that activated it. The Rainbow Reels feature is always activated during Free Spin Mode! At least two reels are synced every Free Spin. Also, the number of synchronised reels can increase, but never decrease!
Rainbow Ryan is a 6 x 4 Video Slot with 4096 Ways to Win from left to right. The game has 4 regular high pay symbols, represented by Rainbow Ryan’s accessories, which pay if 2 or more appear in consecutive columns from the left and there are 4 low pay symbols, represented by the 4 card suits, which pay if 3 or more are present in consecutive columns from the left. There is also a Free Spin symbol which pays scattered if 3 or more land on the reels and a wild symbol that substitutes for all symbols except the Free Spin symbol.
Rainbow Ryan can randomly sync 2-6 reels with at least 2 of these reels being adjacent. These reels will land with the exact same symbols increasing the chance of landing a combination. In the base game, the Rainbow Reels feature is activated randomly.
Three or more scattered Free Spin symbols activate the Free Spin mode. The Free Spin mode is played with the same bet and lines as the spin that activated it. The Rainbow Reels feature is always activated in Free Spin mode! At least two reels are synced every Free Spin. The number of synchronized reels can increase, but never decrease! The Free Spin mode cannot be re-triggered.
• Select your coin denomination
• Press the Spin button to start game
• To calculate the total 4096 Ways to Win coin win, add all the symbol wins together.
• To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of consecutive reels that contain the symbol, starting from the left.
• If the number of consecutive reels containing the symbol is 3 (2 for high pay symbols) or greater counting from the left, find the corresponding win amount in the pay table.
• If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example: if the first reel contain 2 symbols, the second reel has 3 symbols and the third reel has 2 symbols, the total multiplier is counted as follows: 2*3*2=12(total multiplier).
• The above doesn’t include any Free spin symbols which pay scattered.
• All Way Wins are summed together after the spin.
• Calculate the total win in the home currency by multiplying the total coin win with the coin value.
A) Ways to Win
Displays the number of ways to win. The number of ways does not change
B) Coin Value
Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount (50) by the coin value.
The bet is always 50 coins per spin.
D) Max Bet
Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
E) Spin Button
Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the Autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the Autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
Displays the player’s account balance. If cash view is chosen, this field displays the player’s balance in their home currency. If coin view is chosen, this field displays their available coins based on the current coin value. Should a player change their coin value, the balance field will update with the new amount of their available coins.
I) Cash/Coin view
Players can choose to view the Bet size and Balance in cash or coins. If players choose cash, the game will transform all values in coins to cash by multiplying the coin amount with their coin value. Players can switch between Cash and Coin view by the settings option or by pressing the Bet field or Balance field.
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.3%.