Winning symbols pop and are replaced with two new symbols until no more wins happen.
Reels are expanded in the process up to a maximum of 7-symbols high.
Every 7 pops collected in the pops container increases the multiplier by 1.
When the game is expanded to 7 columns high, bonus mode is triggered:
– One (1) WILD is immediately awarded and replaces a symbol at random.
– Multiplier increases by 2 instead of 1 for every 7 Pops.
– Only 1 new symbol will appear from every Pop.
Introducing PopRocks™ – the first in a series of PopWins™ games! In this ways game, mystical gems unleash their arcane powers to pop, multiply, and expand to a max win potential of 72,188x bet!
ABOUT THE GAME
PopRocks™ is a win-all-ways game with up to 33,614 ways to win. It features the exciting new PopWins™ mechanics.
The exciting new PopWins™ feature pops each winning symbol and replaces it with two new symbols until no more wins happen, expanding the reels in the process. The game starts at 5×3 and expands to a maximum 5×7. Pops are collected in a container and for every 7 collected pops multiplier increases by 1.
Once all reels reach 7-symbols high, a random WILD is added to the board and the multiplier increases by 2 for every 7 pops collected.
HOW TO PLAY
Press the spin button to play the game.
Press the autoplay button and select your autoplay options to make the game play by itself until you choose to stop it.
Select your bet size on the Bet Level-interface
Press the hamburger icon to open the game settings where you can activate “Stop autoplay on feature hit”.
The game panel will display your current bet size, current win and current balance.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH “WIN ALL WAYS”
- To calculate your total WIN ALL WAYS win, add all your symbol wins together.
- To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of subsequent reels that contain the symbol, starting from the left or the right.
- If the number of subsequent reels containing the symbol is three or greater counting from the left, find the corresponding win amount in the pay table.
- Otherwise, if the symbol was not present on three subsequent reels counting from the left, count from the right.
- If the number of subsequent reels containing the symbol is three or greater counting from the right, find the corresponding win amount in the pay table.
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the winning symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example, if the first reel contains 2 symbols, the second reel 3 symbols and the third reel 2 symbols, the pay table value is multiplied in the following manner: 2*3*2=12(total multiplier).
- 5 of a kind wins only pay from one side.
- During gameplay, different way wins are added together.
- This game uses a 25 fixed coin bet.
- This game features coin values of less than 1 cent per coin (in select currencies). When players use a coin value of less than 1 cent per coin, their cash prizes will be rounded to FULL cents in a fair way.
- The prizes are rounded to the closest FULL cent. 1.4 rounds to 1 and 1.6 rounds to 2.
- If a win is exactly between two values (e.g 2.5 cents), the rounding goes to the closest EVEN cent (will not round to an ODD amount).
- 1.5, 3.5, 5.5, 7.5, 9.5 rounds up.
- 0.5, 2.5, 4.5, 6.5, 8.5 rounds down.
- Casinos always store balances in cash. When a player chooses ‘coin view’ their cash balance is recalculated into coins.
- When players choose to display their balance in coins, they will sometimes see a rounding take place when their coin win is added to their balance.
- For example if they win 21 coins with a coin value of 0.004, their cash win will be 8.4 cents. The cash win is rounded to 8 cents and 20 coins are added to their balance.
Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If the game is interrupted during play, players can replay the game round after restarting the game. If the player chooses to skip the replay, their win will be added to their balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website’s support team.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 17/03/2020. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/contact-us