Multifly is packed with Dropdown wins, Wilds and Reel Multipliers (or should we say “Multifliers”?). Each time a players gets a Dropdown win, a wild is added to one of the winnings positions. Wilds increase reel multiplier, applying to all wins with at least 1 symbol on that reel!
Multifly is truly a game for you who like to multiply your wins.
This game features Dropdown wins, meaning that winning symbols disappear from the reels, leaving room for new symbols to drop down. Each time the player gets a Dropdown win, a wild is added to one of the winning positions before the rest of the slot positions are refilled.
WILDS AND REEL MULTIPLIERS
Wilds substitute for all regular symbols. When a wild lands – or is added after a win – it adds 1 to reel multiplier on the reel it appeared on. The reel multiplier applies to all wins with at least 1 symbol on that reel. If multiple reel multipliers are applied to a win, they multiply each other (not sum), e.g. x2 and x4 equals x8 total multiplier. Reel multipliers are reset in the base game after a losing Dropdown and or spin.
Landing 3 bonus symbols awards 10 Free Spins. Reel multipliers do not reset between spins and the multipliers gathered on the activating spin are carried over into Free Spins. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin.
Welcome to Multifly Video Slot with Free Spins, Dropdown wins and reel multipliers.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start the game
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn’t include Free Spin symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
- Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin
A) Ways to Win – Displays the number of ways to win.
B) Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount (20) by the coin value.
C) Bet – The bet is always 20 coins per spin or the equivalent in the home currency. Clicking on this field toggles between coin and cash view.
D) Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
E) Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
F) Autoplay – You can make the game play without pressing the spin button every time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. You can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevents you from losing above set limit during autoplay session. To stop autoplay manually, press the autoplay button.
G) Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
H) Balance – Displays the player’s account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.