Each spin 2 cards are drawn. If the players card is higher than a sticky WILD is added to the reels.
Each spin has a chance for an additional reward: coins, sticky wilds, multipliers or additional spins.
After each win two dice are rolled and the score rolled multiplies the win.
Played on a 3-level wheel of fortune. Hitting the arrow symbols moves the player to the next wheel. Rewards include 3 Jackpots, coin rewards and respins on the wheel.
Welcome to Jackpot Express video slot featuring 3 Free Spin modes, a Jackpot Bonus Game and 3 Jackpots to win.
Jackpot Express is a Video Slot with 5 reels and 20 paylines oriented from left to right. The game has eight regular symbols that win if three or more are lined up in sequence on a payline,
beginning in the leftmost position. There is a Bonus symbol that awards Free Spins or the Jackpot Game when 3 land anywhere on the reels.
Jackpot Express has 3 jackpots and these jackpots are pooled with 3 jackpots from Jackpot Raiders. This means that if someone wins a jackpot in Jackpot Express, it’s reset to the starting value in both Jackpot Express and Jackpot Raiders.
The benefit of pooling the jackpots in both games is that they will grow faster.
Landing exactly 3 Bonus symbols awards either Free Spins or the Jackpot Game. If Free Spins are awarded, the player is awarded 10 Free Spins. There are 3 different Free Spin modes that can be awarded, they are listed below. Free Spins have the same lines and bet as the triggering spin. Free Spins cannot be retriggered.
– CARD FREE SPINS – 2 cards are drawn at the end of each spin; a card to beat and a card for the player. If the card for the player is higher than the card to beat, a sticky wild is added to the reels.
– DICE FREE SPINS – 2 dice are thrown on each winning Free Spin. The dice total (2-12) becomes a multiplier that is added to the win.
– ROULETTE FREE SPINS – A roulette wheel is spun each turn. One of the following prizes is awarded each spin: +1 Free Spin, +2 Free Spins, x2, x3 multiplier, sticky wild, 20 coins, 50 coins, 100 coins or nothing.
Landing 3+ Bonus symbols awards either Free Spins or the Jackpot Game. If the Jackpot game is awarded, the player is presented with a 3 level Jackpot Wheel. Triggering the Jackpot Game with 3 Bonus symbols starts the wheel on level 1. Players can move up levels by landing on the arrow symbol. Triggering the Jackpot Game with 4 Bonus symbol starts the wheel on level 2. Triggering the Jackpot Game with 5 Bonus symbol starts the wheel on level 3.
All the Jackpots are triggered from the Jackpot Game.
– All Jackpots are progressive, where every time the game is played, a portion of the bet value is contributed to the Jackpots.
– Jackpot Wins are subject to verification by the Operator and the Supplier.
– The Jackpot values are displayed at the top of the game. Every effort is made to ensure that the progressive Jackpot values displayed in the game are the same
as the ones on the Supplier’s server.
– The Jackpot cannot be won when PLAYING FOR FUN.
– The probability to win the jackpot is in each spin proportional to your bet size.
– No simultaneous Jackpot win is possible, when one game round makes a claim for a certain jackpot, it is simultaneously assured that no other game round can claim the same Jackpot.
– Players can win multiple Jackpots in a single Jackpot game.
– 3.63% of each bet goes towards building the 3 Jackpots with a split of: Mini jackpot – 0.84%, Side jackpot – 0.75% and Major jackpot – 2.04%.
– The start values for the Jackpots are: Mini jackpot – €200.00, Side jackpot – €1500.00 and Major jackpot – €15000.00 or the equivalent in your chosen currency.
– Select your coin denomination.
– Press the Spin button to start game.
To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
– To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
– If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
– The above doesn’t include Bonus symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize.
– Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
A) Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
B) Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value.
C) Bet – Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
D) Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
E) Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
F) Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
G) Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
H) Balance – Displays the player’s account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.