Each progressive re-spin will expand a reel until you reach a Giga reel of 4×4 symbols and enter Hyper Mode, in which win multipliers keep rising to x10! The combined power of Wild symbols, Giga 4×4 reel, and re-spins can bring you up to 12000x bet wins!
Each win will grant a respin with additional bonus.
First respin will change two reels into 2×2 colossal symbols reel. Consecutive respins enlarge the colossal reel to 3×3 and 4×4.
Once 4×4 reel is in play, win multiplier rises – from x2 through x3, x5 up to x10.
Game will continue as long as consecutive wins are hit.
Wild symbols substitute for other symbols, and have their own payouts. If the wild combination pays more than the substitute, higher win will be used.
Welcome to Hyperburst Video Slot with Hyper Respins, Hyper Mode, Multipliers and Colossal symbols.
ABOUT THE GAME
Hyperburst is a 6×4 Video Slot with 25 paylines that pays out when 3 or more identical symbols land on a payline starting from the leftmost reel. This slot features 4 high pay symbols and 4 low pay symbols. There is a wild symbol that substitutes all regular symbols and has its own payout. All symbols can land as colossal symbols up to 4×4 in size.
Winning on a payline triggers a respin where 2 center reels have 2×2 colossal symbols. Winning in the first respin awards another respin with 3×3 symbols. Winning the second respin (3 total wins in a row) awards Hyper Mode.
Hyper Mode is triggered by winning on 2 respins in a row (3 spins in total). It starts with an x2 multiplier which can be increased up to x10 by winning consecutive respins. Hyper Mode features 4×4 colossal symbols on the center reels. Hyper Mode respins are retriggered by winning.
Wilds can substitute for any regular symbol. Wilds have their own payouts which are listed in the paytable. If the wild’s payout is more than the possible substitution, then the wild does not substitute for the regular symbol instead it pays out itself.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select the coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn’t include Free Spin symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
- Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin
A) Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
B) Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value.
C) Bet – Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
D) Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
E) Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
F) Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
G) Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
H) Balance – Displays the player’s account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.