Game has eight regular symbols that pays if three or more identical symbols are lined up in sequence on a payline. There is an award board that could activate the All Star Knockout Bonus which features multipliers. Player could trigger more free spins during knockout bonus.
The award board has 5 spots for each award which can be filled up with stars. Stars that land on the reels randomly populates the award board. The award board is persistent per stake.
At the start of the game or at any point where the award board is completely empty, player is awarded 12 bonus stars that randomly populates the board.
Bonus stars cannot trigger free spins.
After losing a spin, the chances are, the random bonus is triggered. The player gets a number of win spins, maximum of 3 per bonus.
Win spins are free spins with guaranteed wins. The random bonus can trigger the All Star Knockout bonus.
If one or more award is filled up with stars, the All Star Knockout bonus is triggered. the player is awarded with 5 free spins and an additional 2 free spins for every other award that gets filled up during the bonus.
Any award symbol that starts bonus and additional symbols that awards additional free spins, are knocked off the reel for the entire bonus round.
Before bonus begins, a multiplier ranging from x2, x3, x4 or x5 is selected and applied to all wins till the end of the free spins.
Free spins are played with the same paylines and on the same stake that activated it. Free spins can be retriggered.
All Star Knockout is a 5×4 reels video slot game with 20 paylines paying from left to right. Game has eight regular symbols that pays if three or more identical symbols are lined up in sequence on a payline. There is an award board that could activate the All Star Knockout Bonus which features multipliers. Player could trigger more free spins during knockout bonus.
Game also features win spins that could be triggered randomly, and a gamble feature that guarantees free spins!
If enabled, player can use the gamble feature. To gamble,
• Hit your preferred dial. Dial spins and awards either a WIN or LOSE.
The gamble amount and options are dependent on current stake and award board. A gamble win triggers the All Star Knockout bonus.
• Place your bet by choosing a TOTAL STAKE amount.
• Hit the SPIN button to get the reels spinning. The spin button changes to a stop button when the reels start spinning. Press the STOP button to stop reel spin immediately.
• To play game without hitting SPIN every time, hit the AUTOPLAY button and set the conditions for auto play. Then CONFIRM. The spin button changes to a STOP button which you can press to stop auto play.
• If three or more identical symbols are lined up as shown on the PAYLINES section, you have made a winning combination.
• To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up from the left. On the PAYTABLE, find the symbol and the award amount for either 3x, 4x, or 5x. Only the highest win per line is paid.
• To calculate the total win, calculate and add together all payline wins.
• During AUTOPLAY, payline wins are not individually displayed. All payline wins are added simultaneously and awarded immediately.
• In the event of a bonus spin round, total win amount from bonus is added to the activating spin.
If your game is interrupted during play, your progress will be saved so that you may replay the interrupted session or skip the replay when game is reloaded. Either way, your win will be awarded and added to your balance immediately.
• Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
• Only the highest win is paid on each line played.
• All lines pay from left to right only.
• The expected return to player (RTP) is 96.1%.
• Due to the high production values of this game, lower quality hardware may run into performance and compatibility issues.
• In certain circumstances you may not be able to play the game.
• BALANCE: Displays your account balance in your home currency.
• TOTAL WIN: Displays the win for the current payout.
• GAMBLE: If enabled, play for a chance to win guaranteed bonus.
• STAKE: Displays current stake amount. Press the – or + button to decrease or increase total stake.
• AUTOPLAY: You can choose to play game without pressing the spin button every time. Click on the autoplay button and set the conditions which you prefer, then Confirm.
• SPIN: Press button to start a game round. When reels are spinning, button changes to a STOP button. Pressing the STOP button stops the reels.